Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer lovin!



Ok this post is for Aunt Karen!!
Here is the story of how I met Bobby!
My last year of school my roommate kept telling me and trying to get me to write Bobby on his mission. I refused to do so because I felt like a total creeper but finally in March I was like what the heck I'll just write him. We continued to write back and forth until he came home in May (19 to be exact). A week later he made contact and we hung out that Saturday and have continued on ever since! I have never been this happy in my life!! He really is an AMAZING guy and is so much fun to be with! I am 100% sure you will approve...he doesn't even shoot cats!! ha ha!!! Love you and miss you tons!!


Look how cute we are with our 3D glasses on?
Basically the cutest couple EVER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jess I'm so happy for you and Bobby. You are a PERFECT fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JESS
    I am SO happy that you FINALLY have a new post! Bobby has this sisters stamp of approval! It is so good to see you be truly happy! Side note to Bobby...We don't like kitty killers! Meow...Thunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snarf-

    I felt so inspired to leave you a comment as well. This love story has yanked on my heart strings so hard I started to cry. It reminds me a song I once heard it goes something like this..... Jessica and Bobby sitting in a tree oops Jessica had to go pee. I think that is how the song went. Anyways I'm happy you found someone who is descent and will put up with you. You should show him to your real house AKA trailer, with your twenty pretty kitties. I think that is something he might want to know about. CREEPER! J/K

    Woodland Out!

    ReplyDelete