Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wait...What?

K so I'm not so good at keeping up on this whole blog thing...obviously. But here is post number 2 ha ha....
CRAZY to think school is over and summer is here! This past year...more so semester has been one of the most greatest times of my life. I was blessed with the most AMAZING roommates and friends. What am I going to do with out them next year and over the summer?
So now I am home for the summer, trying to find a job, and yup doing summer school! I just tell myself that it will be worth it to graduate on time.
I realized I haven't posted any pictures of this year at school...so here are some of my favorite memories (Kirsten I don't know why we don't have any pictures together! SAD DAY!!!)

Marker War with Kory...Obviously he won!


Making pancakes with Lindsey and Alec but he was taking the picture.


Bonding time at the ward talent show


The usual story time Alec and I would have


Stef and I at the basketball game


My lifesavers in the teaching program


Kory and I






No comments:

Post a Comment