Well for those of you who know...and those of you who didn't know because I didn't tell a lot of people, I was named the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Queen today. My grandma is apart of this association and she was so proud of me it was cute! As I was being crowned she started to cry, I love her so much and I am happy to be the Queen and be able to spend time with her and the other old ladies! The best part about today was all of the old ladies telling me how pretty I am...conceded I know but it made me feel good! Ha ha!!-
My mom grandma and I
My mom and I
I also have the best roommates and friends, I was so embarrassed to tell people that I had won because for those of you who know me know I'm not the Queen type...Anyway I ended up telling Danielle and Jamie, two girls in the teaching program with me, and they made me a beautiful paper crown!
Then I get a text from Kory during my Psychology class asking when I would be home. To my surprise when I walked in the door all of the lights were off and my roommates along with Kory and Alec made me a sign, crowned me, and had balloons. I was with Kory when I found out that I won and he kept telling me not to be surprised if I came home and my room was decorated in princess stuff...instead he told my roommates and Alec and they made a mad dash to Wally's to get some stuff. Who could honestly ask for better roommates and friends? Love these guys!!!
The roommates and I



wow congrats jess!! that is so so awesome, way to go girl! love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! If your gma was so happy to have you win you would have thought she could have smiled for your pic!!! funny gotta love grams..
ReplyDelete