1.) My brother and sister in law had their baby at the end of May!! It was a little girl and they named her Brea! She is so cute!!! She was 6 weeks early and weighed 4 lbs 8oz when she was born but she is home now and doing so good!!
2.) My sister got married! Lacey and Darron Bradford were married on June 12, 2009 in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. It was such a fun/long day!
3.) My family bought Wave runners and we took them out a couple of days ago and it was so much fun!! My arms were so sore the day after and my legs were full of bruises but it was so much fun...totally worth it!
4.) My aunt from AZ came up for my sisters wedding and suprised us all!! This was so fun because we are so much alike (both rude and queen at the your team game...pretty much that game can be played best at weddings :)
5.) Wow I'm struggling to pick what my number 5 is...ok so here they are...I'm working back at Fat Jacks, doing summer school (11 credits in the summer SUCKS!), and waiting 2 more weeks for my PRAXIS results...Pray I passed. But most of all this summer I am glad I have been able to make so many new friends, and rebuild friendships that have been lost due to stupid high school drama and boys...
Well there you go that's my summer in a nut shell!

No comments:
Post a Comment