This last month of summer has been so fun! One of my best friends Alec is going on a mission so my Lindsey and I went to West Jordan to hang out with him. We went to dinner, temple square, and to the Joseph Smith movie. Pretty much it was so much fun and the movie was AMAZING!! But one of the best parts was spending $4.00 on tattoos. Ha ha ha! Cool I know but we had to get the good ones. So here are a few pictures.
And here are some pictures from his farewell. I am going to miss this kid so much! What am I going to do without him at school this year?!
Me and Linds
Love these 2!
Ok and finally, for all of you who have been asking to see pictures here are some pictures from the parades I have been in.
The LAME wave (my arm is so tired at the end of the parade!)
Woot Woot! There is my family and friends!
And here are some more lake pictures. All I need is a picture of me at Fat Jacks, and reading text books and my summer is summarized.

Love the parade pics!!! You are so cute and I am really missing you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete