Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to school!

Well I am officially in my LAST year of being a student (I can't say school because I will be in it for the rest of my life!!) I have the best roommates this year and have met so many amazing people. I can tell it is going to be a busy, but great year.

Brooke, Dani and I at Denny's


The funniest boys from next door (They were here my first year at Snow)



Kaylee and I...Love her!


So after living in E town for 4 years now I finally experienced the Rodeo! It was so fun to be with friends and laugh along with the grandpa infront of us! I also decided that I want to do the hide racing!!! It looks like so much fun :)


Kaylee and I were so excited to wear our boots!! She pulls them off WAY better than I do!


Kaylee Dani and I.


Kaylee and I


Heel clicks!! Gotta love em'


And last but definitely not least Dani's birthday!! It was so much fun! I am so blessed to have her as a roommate and friend! She is such a cute and amazing girl!

Birthday Girl!


The whole gang!



Her present from the boys downstairs ha ha ha!!


Cake time!!


Hope you had a great birthday Dani!

1 comment: