Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lovin Life!

Ok so pretty much I have been feeling super overwhelmed with school and all the homework, plus working...So I decided to take a bit and blog about the fun times I am having at school. The other night it rained here in good ol' E town and after working on homework (yes that is my life) I decided to go have fun with my roommates. We went to the volleyball court and jumped in the puddles, threw mud at the boys apartment, and ended up having one of the best nights. I know it sounds really immature but it was so fun! Especially when the manager came to borrow sugar from us at like 11:30 and I was about to pee my pants because I thought she was going to yell at us because of the mud! But it all worked out...She got her sugar and we had fun!



My next favorite thing about college is the trust people have in me! I finally found a guy that trusted me enough to let me cut his hair. Not going to lie I was super nervous, but it all turned out good :)


He really isn't nervous I promise...


Look how good I did!

Life is going so good! I have the best roommates and the best girls in the teaching program with me! I am working at the school as an aid in a Kindergarten class (thanks to my good friend Jamie, who helped me get my foot in the door). Life is great basically! My best friend only has to have physical therapy, approximately 2 months then she will head out on her mission again, and my sister joined blogging!!! YaY! Ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhh sooooo swwwweeeeetttt!!! i love you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Woo! For me having a blog! I'm glad it made you happy! I'm happy your coming home this weekend! Love ya Sis! MEOW kitty...thunk! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete