Monday, May 24, 2010

4 things about me

Ok so my "blogaholic" sister tagged me with this and I wanted to surprise her and actually do it so skip it if you want...if not read on!!!


4 Things About Me
Tagged by Amber Woodland
aka "blogaholic"

4 shows I like to Watch
Biggest Loser
Channel 5 News (don't judge)
Dancing With The Stars
The Office

4 things I am passionate about
My Religion
My Family
My Career
My Country

4 phrases I say a lot
Oh my hell...(I know I shouldn't say that!)
I love you so much!
Freak I'm hungry!
Don't judge me...

4 things I have learned from the past
Mom and Dad are usually right!
Never give up
Everything happens for a reason
Pray, it is not going to hurt you!

4 places I want to go
Hawaii
California (to see Whit)
Arizona (Aunt Karen's house)
New York

4 things I did yesterday
Went to Church
Visited Amber and Grandma
Took a nap...twice
Went for a drive

4 things I look forward to
Having my own classroom
Moving out
Band Concerts :)
Going to the lake

4 things I love about summer
FLIP FLOPS!!!! Even though it is a year round thing for me.
Trips to the lake
Tanning
Summer nights with friends......Woot Woot!!


4 things on my wish list
New clothes
New car
A job
Sunshine...not snow in May!


4 people I tag
If you wanna do it...do it I don't care

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jess! Thanks for posting...Yes I was surprised that you actually did it!
    Love ya,
    The Blogaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you forgot to list "PH" in caps as one of your phrases and that you want to come to Ephraim to see me. Heart you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete