Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hi my name is Jess and I suck at blogging. Pretty much that sums up my blog right now. Amber brought to my attention that I still had my Easter back ground and I hadn't updated in 5 weeks. Sorry Mrs.Blogaholic! Ha ha!! Just Kiddin I love you Amber.

Since my last post was Spring Break top 5....here is my post Spring Break top 5

1. I GRADUATED WITH MY BACHELORS DEGREE IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION!!!!! (Not to mention I am on a job hunt right now.)
I do have to give a shout out to Amber and my parents for the lei. As lame as it may sound it was one thing I absolutely wanted for graduation.




All of the girls in the ELED program

2. CENTER OF UTAH
That's right! I have been to the center of Utah....No it is not in Levan it is in Ephriam!


3. HIKING TO THE S....after 4 years of being in Ephraim ha ha!!

Don't judge we were a little out of shape...ok more like I am out of shape.

4. LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL MEMORIES

Just a few of the peeps.....


My pretend boyfriend all year long!



The best room roommate anyone could ask for!

5. STUDENT TEACHING

I can't put up a picture of my class....but this is my co-operating teacher and possibly the best ever! I learned so much from her and miss this class like crazy!

Ok so random post I know but get over it! Ha ha ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you change your background, and update your blog! I'm happy yo have you back home. We are so proud of you for graduating.
    Love ya,
    Mrs. Blogaholic :)

    PS. Cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...screw your lei, I got a whole garden. Sheesh!! I miss you....sniff, sniff,...hope you get the job in Nephi so you are still close to me.

    ReplyDelete