Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spreak Break top 5

So this past week was my Spring Break. Let me just share with you my top 5 moments....(in NO particular order)

#1 Whit is home!!!
I got an early Spring Break surprise. My best friend Whitney came home from her mission. I was able to see her and her family. Whit...I'm glad you're home :)



#2 My sister had her baby!!

Lacey had her baby...Mason Bart on Friday March 26. He just came home today which was a good Easter celebration for all of us!



#3 Coloring Easter Eggs

I am still a little kid and LOVE coloring Easter eggs. We colored 4 dozen...yes you read that right! It was a lot of fun, especially making the tie-dye ones.

Me making a Tie-Dye egg

#4 Color Fest
I already posted a blog about this. If you didn't read it that is your fault. READ IT and you will know why it was so much fun!


#5 Being with the family and friends...and enjoying a break from school!
While Mason was in the NICU I had the opportunity to watch Madi and play mom for a few days. It was a lot of work, but dang she is so freakin cute and funny! I also had a lot of bonding time with my sister Amber......(Get Gephardt I found some missing).


Me and my spring break buddy!

Ok I just have to blog about this experience because I was SO mad. Amber and I were waiting for Scott to bring us the girls when we watched this pan handler begging for money walk away from the corner. She walked behind this truck with a camper on it but I couldn't see her. Amber kept telling me she went into the camper so she drove by to prove her point and YES she was right. That isn't what made me mad though....as we are driving back into the parking lot we watch this semi-ghetto Cadillac drop a lady off and SHE walks to the corner and starts pan handling. WTF?! I know I am totally judging right now but there she was standing on the corner with a sign that said Homeless...anything helps. God Bless!
Well guess what lady? God bless your lying little heart. I hope you felt good standing there in your new pants and coat claiming to be homeless. Get back in your Cadillac.
Ha ok I am done venting now :)

I really did have a good spring break and I can't believe it is over already. Crazy to think I am almost done with student teaching and will be graduated. Where has the time gone?????


Oh and here is a picture of Brayden and Taylor at PROM....

2 comments:

  1. Jess
    I called Gephardt ... I hope that he can help us solve the mystery! In the mean time keep things hidden! :)
    HA HA HA HA HA!
    I miss you already! I had such a fun week having you home!
    Always remember... Anything helps and God bless!
    Love ya!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica
    I am missing my "Love Spell" lotion... Do you know where it is?

    ReplyDelete