Saturday, March 27, 2010

Color Fest 2010

YES I was among these "FREAKS!!"



Ok so today was one of the most fun days of my life hands down. Merryweather and I went to the Festival of Colors. Basically all you do at this festival is throw this flour powder at each other and random strangers. We both felt like we were reinacting the Woodstock or something. Ha ha ha!! Nothin better than inhailing colored, scented, flour...Here are some pictures of my GREAT day!

The colors are all bright colors. This is a picture of the packages of flour.

Yes I used this boy's shirt as the background ha! No Creeper intended....

Here are some pictures of Jess and I.....












Tada!! Welcome Spring!!!

Ok and here is the best part of the post. My cute niece loved the fact that I looked like a freak. Mom had the great idea to use the shop vac to get all of the flour out of my hair so I let Abby help clean me up. We both laughed SO hard!! Thanks for your help Abb-ica!









So mark on your to do list before you die...Attend the Festival of Colors...It is a life changing experience ha ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha that is awesome. I saw that on T.v. this morning. why didn't you ask me to go? i would have been all over it. glad that you had a great start to your spring!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Jessie,
    I had a lot of fun vacuuming you off! You better go to the "festible" of colors again! So I can clean you off again!
    Love,
    Ab

    ReplyDelete