Monday, March 15, 2010
Brayden's going to Prom!!
Okay so Brayden had knee surgery a week ago and is now on crutches for like 8 (I think) more weeks. Prom is coming up and as you know it is kinda a big deal when you are in High School and have a girlfriend. So my cute little brother Brayden is going to his first prom. It is so weird to think he is that old...or I am that old! He asked his cute girlfriend and yes he is going to Prom on crutches. How is he going to dance...we will have to wait and see :)Here are some pictures from when we asked her.
**Oh wait before we start with the pictures here is a story....(don't skip to the pictures it's a good one!)
So Saturday I went shopping with my mom and sister to get stuff to ask her to the Prom. We did the saying "I am o"fish"ally asking you to prom. Well fish live in water so we obviously couldn't fill her room with water so we used balloons instead. Best part of the story...We stopped at Macy's to get 3 dozen balloons (do the math 36 balloons) Amber is scared of balloons so I get this idea and say, "Hey mom...I'll go grab the expedition you wait here with the balloons." I begin backing out and when I look towards the doors I see my mom walking out with all of these balloons. It was like she was on the movie UP or something ha! So Amber refuses to help shove these balloons into the car so I am now hanging halfway out of the parking stall while my mom is trying to get the balloons in the car. Not to mention there is a car waiting for me. So I get the idea to pull back into the parking space but forget the door is open and ALMOST take off the door of our new expedition. Thank goodness mom was aware of my stupidity and yelled stop before I took of the door. Now after like 5 minutes of getting these "dang" balloons in the car Amber decides to reappear and gets in the car and almost cries because of the balloons. Amber thanks for making this a fun trip! It's okay you are scared of balloons...no one judges :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh Romeo! Thanks for not judging me on the balloons (and for not putting my picture on)! You have NO clue how scared I was driving home. If it wasn't so far from home I would have walked! I had fun shopping with you and mom. Next time you need to get your own churo at Sam's...I'm not sharing :)!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!