I went to the UCET conference this weekend and all I have to say is Jamie is SO much fun!! Unfortunately we didn't win an iPod touch but we had a lot of fun. Here is a pictures of us in our "Hater Blockers"
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Student Teaching update
Well happy end of February! This week finished up my last week of student teaching in fourth grade. I didn't think it was going to be that hard to leave them but I seriously got tears in my eyes when I was reading them my good-bye card to them. It was a harder class but I grew to love those kids so much!!! I begin student teaching in third grade Monday and I am super excited. Some of the third graders I worked with in second grade are in that class so it will fun to teach them again!!
I went to the UCET conference this weekend and all I have to say is Jamie is SO much fun!! Unfortunately we didn't win an iPod touch but we had a lot of fun. Here is a pictures of us in our "Hater Blockers"
I went to the UCET conference this weekend and all I have to say is Jamie is SO much fun!! Unfortunately we didn't win an iPod touch but we had a lot of fun. Here is a pictures of us in our "Hater Blockers"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

can i just tell you that i love you? i had fun with you too and am so glad that you are here to go to dumb stuff like this with me. haha good times!
ReplyDelete