Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Woodland shout out!!!

This is a blog shout out to Amber....
http://www.good4youherbaltea.com/pics/SD.jpeghttp://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

Simmer Down Kitty.......Here is you a new blog post to read :)

Nothing has really changed in my life since the last post. I am student teaching right now and am loving it. I am super excited to have my own classroom one day :) I wish I had new pictures to put up, but when I get home from school, it is time to work on my lesson plans and get ready for the next day. When I'm not getting ready for school I am working...I guess you could say I am kinda a big deal because I am super busy all the time.
To Amber...Thanks for all of your love and support. I appreciate you giving me a hard time about not having a new blog post because it forces me to take a break from school work. I love you so much!! MEOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey YOU SIMMER DOWN KITTY!!
    Thanks for the new post! You honestly made my day! You need to take a break from school every now and then MR. WALKER!!
    Remember we have a smoothie date this weekend! I'm so excited for it! Yep I have my coupon!
    Thanks for the post!
    Love ya!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete