Over Christmas break my best friend came to P town from Cali. It was so much fun to hang out with her. I am so grateful for her and her example. I will definitely miss her while she finishes her mission in Texas.
Whit and I
Check out these freakin cool hats!
I am now doing my student teaching in 4th grade. I love the curriculum, it is a lot of fun. I just finished up my science unit on the water cycle and will begin teaching my weather unit next week! I only have four weeks left in 4th grade then I move down to 3rd grade until the end of April. I am starting to understand more and more each day the stress, struggles, and joys that teaching brings. Not to mention how tired I am when I get home at the end of the day. I always thought my mom was crazy when she would come home from school and say, "All I need is a 15 minute power nap." but now I totally understand.
At the beginning of the month we had to attend a student teaching conference in Logan. We (Danielle, Jamie and I) stayed in a SUPER NICE hotel, thanks Jamie :) Lets just say our hotel was so big we didn't need directions to find it. . . and it was more than $2.99 at Carl's Jr! Here are some pictures from my trip.
The 3 Amigos!
No words can replace Jamie's words after this
picture!
These two keep are my greatest lifesavers, and
have been the whole way through the program!
Thanks girls love ya :)
Me and Miss Mickelson :)
Well it is time for me to go work on my lesson plans :) Happy February!

I am so HAPPY that you updated your blog! You should do it more often in all your free time (Means you have so much...LOL)!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya Jess! :)