I don't even know where to begin so sorry if this is a super random post!
Ok so after spraying mosquito repellent on us (super funny by the way), and me rolling my ankle because I am retarded and can't step off the curb in regular shoes we made it to the temple grounds and took some pictures!! Here are some of my favorites! Basically it is all of them :)
Some cute mom stopped to take a picture for us!!

Classic fish face

Our tired face...or wired face for me ha ha!!

Tongue what??

Gotta LOVE him!!

One word...Precious!!

Our true side!

Dirty looks!!!

Just a glimpse of how happy we really are!!

Classic fish face
Our tired face...or wired face for me ha ha!!
Tongue what??
Gotta LOVE him!!
One word...Precious!!
Our true side!
Dirty looks!!!
Just a glimpse of how happy we really are!!
Ok so now you have seen all of our pictures here comes in the "real" post!
Basically this was such a great night! It was so fun to be with Bobby (duh) but it was also great to watch the Pageant and feel the spirit. The gospel is such a blessing in my life. I don't want to know where I would be without it. I also feel SO blessed at this time in my life to have such a great boyfriend! I seriously couldn't ask for a better man!! We have so much fun together but even more importantly we are ourselves around each other (scary I know)!! I have seriously never been this happy in my whole life! I love and admire the respect he has for me and womanhood. It is nice to be loved for who I truly am and not for the person I feel I have to become. Sorry if that makes no sense!! One of the many things I absolutely love about our relationship is how chill we both are. I don't feel like every time we go out I have to "impress" him. Don't get me wrong I still get ready. I'm not the trashy kind that when they have someone they stop getting ready and let themselves go. Ha ha!!! We can just hang out at each others house we don't have to constantly be doing something...and we can just eat at Wendy's and be fine with life!! Even though I still spill on myself EVERY time we eat out!! Ha ha!! Go Jess!! Our relationship is stress free which is nice because I have enough to stress about with school coming up. I love the support he shows for me and my career, I can tell he is truly happy for me! Basically Bobby is AMAZING and I love him so much!!! Well this is a super long post full of randomness but hey....get over it!

Whoa! Life is good it sounds like! Glad I got to see you both the other day....pretty sad you didn't mention my cookies...but I realize that tritterpation has overswept the brain. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete