Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can you feel it?......UTE STAMPEDE!




I don't know if any of you could feel it but we sure could here at the Walker house....
THE UTE STAMPEDE RODEO!!


This year my parents took the little girls with them and they had so much fun!!

Sadie loved the baby horse that couldn't find it's mommy. (What it really was was a colt of one of the "buckin horses") She also loved the rodeo queens, especially the one with the purple shiny shirt on! Madi was so excited for powdered doughnuts! Ha ha!! She loved the buckin horses and told us that they put somethin on the horses butt that they don't like so they buck! The innocence of little kids :) Abby felt pretty cool that she was the only grandchild that had been to the rodeo before and she was the only one who stayed awake the entire time! Go Abbers!! Along with Abby I think the rest of us enjoyed the "half-time" (if rodeos have a half-time) entertainment! This year they had some motorcycle guys that did some pretty SWEET tricks...including a flip on the motorcycle. Yep you read that right a flip! Bobby thought it was funny because I have "playground anxiety" from watching little kids at recess and them getting hurt. Now I panic so when he did the flip and most of his other tricks I panicked just a little! Anyway children including Wes, Brayden, and Dad...Do not try this at home!!

Sorry the pictures are dark!

Yep those are his legs!!! INSANE!!
**Notice the gap he is jumping**



Here are some more pictures of our rodeo adventure!!


So much alike...LOVE IT!!!



Brayden and Taylor


Me and Abbica!!


Cutest couple ever!!





Love this picture of mom and Sadie









1 comment:

  1. YEE HAW! My girls had a lot of fun at the rodeo. Good thing you had the "Powda Doughnuts!" to take with you! Thanks for taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete