Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Wow I can't believe summer is almost over!!! Summer always seems to go by SUPER fast. Why can't it feel like forever like it did when we were kids?!

Well here is an update :) A couple of weeks ago my best friend Whit came to Utah for her sister's bridal shower and to meet her boyfriends parents. We had SO much fun hanging out, shopping, and talking. I was super excited because she was able to meet Bobby in person, instead of through emails and Facebook! Ha ha!! We went on a long walk (not on the beach) and had a good chat about life. I have been so blessed to have her as a best friend! Whit has been through some thick and thin times of my life with me and has stood by me even when she didn't agree with what I was doing. She truly is an amazing person and I am excited for her to move to Utah!! Hopefully we will be able to spend some time together between me teaching and her working.


This last weekend I went to Bobby's family reunion. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! He has such a great family and it was fun spending time with them.....and him of course ;) Bobby took me golfing while we were at his reunion....let's just say he is very loving and patient! I SUCKED at golf but had so much fun!! Yes, I even drove the cart after lots of convincing from Bobby that I could do it. We also went on a 4-wheeler ride. The view where we were was so pretty and green!! One of my favorite parts of the reunion was their family talent show. Bobby's family pretty much dominated with their talent! His sisters did a belly dance, his nieces and nephews did an Old McDonald rap (SUPER CUTE), then Bobby played the drums while his brother and brother-in-law played the guitar and his sister helped them sing. They sang "Man of Constant Sorrow" from Brother Where Art Thou. The best part was when his brother started playing the kazoo! SO FUNNY!!! Anyway here are some pictures from the reunion. Notice how burnt we are!!


AW!!!



Bobby lookin good in my sunglasses!!


The theme was Western this year so
his sister Alana was the rodeo queen!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!! I'm guessing you fit right in with those Utards!!!! They look like a super family and I am glad because you deserve the best!! Give your hubs a wet one from me!! Love you soooooooooooo much and miss you more. I have news for you.........so maybe you will want to call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey J thanks for the little blog fame you gave me you so nice! I love you and your the greatest best friend ever!

    ReplyDelete