Okay so instead of writing every little detail about fall break and how much I enjoyed it I decided to overwhelm you with pictures. Let's be honest who wants to read when they can just look at pictures! OK so Wednesday night I spent with Bobby. We went looking for Halloween costumes then went to his house and he watched a movie while I slept :( Sorry babe!
Thursday Amber had a Halloween party at her house which was a lot of fun. Bobby and I earned the FUN HATER status because we didn't dress up.
Friday was SUPER FUN!! Bobby worked 11 hours (not fun for him). While he was working hard I was playing. Mom, Dad, me and B went out to West Mountain and shot the 22 and shot gun. It was a lot of fun. Dad rocked, I sucked, mom was impressive and B did better than I did.
When Bobby got off work we went on a double date with Brayden and Taylor to Hee Haw Farms to their corn maze and haunted hay ride. It was freakin scary...just ask me and B not Bobby or Taylor! They had three fun slides there. Well they were fun until I broke my phone in 2. Sucked! So now I don't have any of my phone numbers!
"Dang" phone!
The 4 of us :)
Cutest couple EVER!!!
B looks happy....but really he is scared!!
Ready to go!!
Oscar the Grouch....oh wait I mean some creepy
leaf man!
We are family!!
So I was trying to tell Bobby I could hold him...so we went
into this hay pile jump thing...and he was right I couldn't!
This is us after we fell!
Great night!!! Thanks guys!!
Saturday I went shopping with mom and the girls in the morning then to Thriller that night! The best part was Amber. She was so scared and swore that she wasn't going to Thriller next year.....Guess she has earned my FUN HATER status now! Sucker!!! Ha ha!! It was a lot of fun. K Jess shut up and show us the pictures!!! ENJOY!!!!!
Walker Clan!
Amber was a CHICKEN with the creeps so in the parking lot
she was pretending to hit me with her purse as I was hissing at her.
Edward???
Everyone minus Amber who is hiding in the bathroom!
Ok the girl next to me was there a couple of years ago and I
had to secret picture her cuz she scared me so bad. Now I am a
big kid and can ask to have my picture with her :)
Classic picture of Marsh!!!
Great time everyone!!! Thanks mom and dad for the Thriller ticket, shopping and shooting. Brayden and Taylor for going to the corn maze with us
Thanks Bobby for EVERYTHING!! (your list is way to long to leave) I love you!!

Ah, tender love. Looks like you had a very fun-filled weekend. I miss your guts and hope to get to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun having you home for part of the week and weekend. Thanks for posting the pictures of Thriller. Now I can show Scott how creepy the people are. Am I going with you guys next year? My answer is a defiant HELL NO! FYI the bathrooms were very nice and SAFE! I was perfectly content hanging out in there... far far away from the hissing creepers! I am not as brave as the rest of you guys! Where is the picture of mom posing with the creeper? We need to show Scott. LOL! Love ya :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I am totally a block stalker of yours now! Ha your comment made me laugh. I like that people check my blog, so thanks! Um..you need to add me to your friends list on the side :)
ReplyDelete