Wow look it hasn't been 4 months since my last post :) New record....Go me!
School is still going great. I have been called mom about 3 times now, got my first apple from a student, oh and I was told that a student in my math class thought I was in my 30's.....umm little kid really?? I do have to admit I am excited to have 2 days off....Yay for Fall Break!! I am excited to be home and be able to spend time with my family and Bobby!! Anyway I know this is short...but my life is boring so get over it! Hopefully I will do something fun this break and blog about it later....but for now See ya!!
P.S. Here is an updated picture of me and Bobby....I thought it was cute ;)
P.S. Here is an updated picture of me and Bobby....I thought it was cute ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment