Yesterday me, Bobby, and my mom went to a wedding in Salem to see our caters work. As we were driving back to Payson this nasty white out snow storm came rollin' through. The snow was fallin like crazy but even worse was the wind. As we were driving back Bobby told/advised me that I needed to head for home when we got back to his house. We made it to my house safe but I still had to go to Mapleton to get my car at Bobby's house. I was already upset because we hadn't been together very long and the time we were together we weren't even together cuz we were shopping. I wanted quality time but the stupid snow cut our time even shorter depriving me of extra time. All I wanted was more time with Bobby....not to much to ask for right??? As we were driving up 400 North in Spanish Fork 2 cars ahead of us was having trouble turning and they started to slide. My cautious driving fiance started to pump his breaks slowing us down when the car in front of us slammed on their brakes. They were probably texting and driving :) so Bobby was slowed down enough but when he pushed on the breaks we started to slide. He managed to get us off the side of the road and not hit the car in front of us. The truck aka Fire Chief of SF bumped into the back of the truck. My reaction..."Did we just get hit?" Bobby, "I think so." ha ha!! It was the first accident we have been in. Everyone was fine and there was minor damage done to both trucks. Needless to say I learned to be careful what you wish for. I got my extra time with Bobby sitting in the fire station...not my ideal time but I guess that is what I get!
So people....Drive Safe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment