Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 2010 happenings

Okay so as the new year approaches one of my favorite questions to ask is "What do you think will happen in the next year? Or even 5 years?" Reflecting back on 2010 (even thought it is still 2010) I am able to see the accomplishments, blessings, and changes that have happened in my life. It is crazy to think a year ago I was freaking out because I was about to start student teaching in a crazier 4th grade class (now I have a class of my own)! For this post I want to share some of my accomplishments, blessings, and life changes that have happened in 2010.

March 2010 I began writing Bobby on his mission after thinking it wouldn't go anywhere. We continued writing until he got home in May. Little did I know a 10 lined letter would eventually lead to spending an eternity with the man I love with all of my heart. Bobby has been a HUGE
blessing to me in my life and helped me realize what I deserve in life. He is SO respectful not only to me but towards women, himself and everyone he comes in contact with. I am so glad I didn't settle for any of the other "d.b's" I dated. Thank you Chantra for being an annoying roommate and not giving up until I wrote him.

May 2010 I graduated from USU. Wow was that an accomplishment. Thank you to all of the girls in the program for all of your love and support as we trucked through the rough Social Studies class to Parnell's boring management class and making fun of a certain person. (Certain person....I hope you don't blog stalk me...and if you do I hope you don't know who you are)
Personal thanks to JAMIE for all of her love and support. The teaching program wouldn't have been as fun without you. ...One word $2.99 :) Oh and thanks for not judging me hard core because of my holiday sweater!


May 2010 continued.....I landed my job as a 5th grade teacher at RCE. WOW do you think I could accomplish anymore in a year?? Wow sorry that sounded super cocky! I am humble I promise :) I recognize I the fact that I would not be where I am today if it weren't for my Heavenly Father!

June 9 I had my first kiss with Bobby.

Love the fact that it was my last first kiss because nothing can compare to the chills that ran through my body as he went in for the kiss and I shot him down! ha ha!! But for real I did and after I realized what he was doing then I felt stupid. Thank goodness he is a determined boy and went in for the kill again ;) This night was a blessing that I didn't get a ticket from running a stop sign because I was on cloud 1,000,000,000!!! Oh and the fact that I missed the deer that ran in front of me because I was so twitterpaited!!!!

I guess you could say the number one/BIGGEST blessing/accomplishment (accomplishment....can I even say that??) Is falling head over hills for the man I love the most! I will never forget the night we got engaged!! I have never cried/laughed so hard in my life! I am truly excited to begin our life together and know it will be filled with endless amounts of love and happiness. Don't get me wrong I know we will have our hard times but I believe our hard times will be made easier because of our love/trust we have for each other.


Looking back on the past year I have had many life changing events from applying to USU's ELED program to finding a job to finding the man I will spend eternity with!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from 2010! Enjoy :)




















What have you accomplished this year??? What do you hope to accomplish next year???

Happy New Years everyone!!! Thanks for all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment