Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holy **SNOW**

I am so happy I was out of school on Friday!! Teachers really do look forward to Christmas break just as much if not more than the kids do. Here are some things I have done since Friday...

This morning I got a call from Brayden (who was upstairs) which freaked me out because I was dreaming I didn't have anything planned for school the next day and I was trying to figure out what I could do to "wing it." When I got the call I panicked even more because I thought it was the girl I car-pool with asking me where I was. Major panic moment!! But it turned out to be Brayden calling me to tell me we got a foot of new snow. I doubted him because you know how men are...they catch a 4 inch fish that turns out to be a new world record. I didn't think we really got that much snow but to my surprise we did!!! Enough said. Here are some pictures of me being MATURE and playing in the snow with Madi.

Our ghetto snowman


Good ol' Besty...covered in snow! This was after the
driveway was plowed out.

Add VideoSo cute!!!

Yup the snow is really that high!!


I thought the light post looked cool on the tops.


Sunday I went to the Root family Christmas party which was a lot of fun! We had a super good dinner and the most AMAZING french bread EVER!!!!! SO good!! Then we exchanged white elephant gifts. I got the original Hairspray movie :) Then me and Bobby headed out for a ride around Mapleton to look at Christmas lights! I love spending time with him and going for rides. It makes me super excited for married life :) Yesterday we did a little Christmas shopping and I am FINISHED!! I guess that is a good thing considering Christmas is Saturday!

Tonight we had the Walker Christmas party! We had dad's famous sandwiches and tons of other good food! Then we had Santa come!!! It is my favorite part of the whole party!! Just look how cute my boy is on Santa's lap ;)

Well that is basically it for now. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you blog stalkers!!! Have a safe and fun holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like loads of fun. I called chad, who was sitting in the garage, to tell him to have abby come back inside yesterday. He loved it, not! I thought, sheesh am I that lazy that I couldn't even walk from my room to the garage to tell him that? Yup! I love you and I am truly devastated that you did not but your rad sweater and earrings picture on here. I was totally looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete