Yesterday we went to Abby and Sadie's singing concert (good job girls!!!), then we headed for some food at Cafe Rio which was as amazing as ever. I love that place so much!!! After we drove to Salt Lake to see the lights at temple square. It was so much fun and so pretty! I love Christmas and the feeling that it brings......not to mention the break I have from school! I will be moving back in with my parents this week to save some $$$ before we get married.
It is crazy to think that this is my last Christmas home! However I do look forward for the rest of my life spending Christmas with Bobby :)
Wedding plans are coming s....l.....o.....w....l....y!!! However we did take some engagements today (Thanks Lana!) and they turned out great. Too bad you have to wait to see them on your invitation or at the wedding. We can't spoil all of the fun ;) I have put money down on my dress, the temple is reserved (Provo just in case you didn't know), the church for the reception is reserved, colors are pretty much set, refreshments and the thank you's are planned, and so is where we are going on our honeymoon.......and that is about it! Hopefully we will get a lot done over Christmas break! I can't believe it will be 3 months until we get married on Saturday!!! WOOT WOOT!!! FREAKIN EXCITED :)
Here are some pictures of us at temple square. Thank you for stalking me and have a great Christmas because I'm sure I won't blog before then!! Much love <3
Here is one of our random pictures we took after watching Step Up last week!

And here is a picture of my GORGEOUS RING!!

I can't believe that you are getting married and I am not in on the planning at all. You suck. Anyway, let me know if I can help you at all. I love your guts and hope you are still doing fantabulous things with your life without me....sniff, sniff.
ReplyDelete