Ok so pretty much I went shooting today with a few of the 'mates' and the boys downstairs. It was so much fun, and yes Amber and Scott I did shoot :) At good old Uncle Ash Grove we were taught to wear ear plugs, but obviously here in Sanpete county they don't use ear plugs...They use tissues instead. Chans started this good looking trend and we decided to join in so the white things bellowing out of my ear are tissues. I am not a big fan of guns because they scare the crap out of me, but I finally got brave and had some convincing and help that I finally decided to shoot. I am so happy I gave into peer pressure and did it because it really was fun and scary at the same time. The pictures say enough about our lovely adventure :) Enjoy!
The Mates all ready to go...

Kenz and Dani getting ready to shoot.
Dani modeling our ear plugs....

Michael teaching me how to shoot...

Chans helping me aim

BAM!!!

Shooting the pistol

The mates again....

Me, Michael, and Dani

And of course my secret agent picture :)

Wow! Good job! Did you hit your target ^..^? You are SO brave! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!