Sunday, November 29, 2009

WARNING LOTS OF PICTS!!!

What can be better than spending your birthday and Thanksgiving in Arizona with your family? Nothing when your family is as out of control as mine! This past week I went to Arizona...I learned a new fun game. It is called Through The Green Glass Door. Here are a couple of examples see if you can play along!! I can take a Pineapple but not an apple through the green glass door. I can take a baseball but not a fork, I can take a kitty but not a cat. K that's enough clues...if you figure it out and want to name something you can take that would be cool but DO NOT say what the rule is. Ok so I will just let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Wait...of course you knew that was coming I can't keep my mouth shut for 5 seconds. Ha ha!! But my friend Alec is on a mission in Alaska and he sent my roommate Lindsey and I Snuggies for our Birthday's. If you are contemplating buying one or not...You should for sure!
Here we are in our Snuggies :)

The famous car ride :)


Me and my Mama!! Love her!
It's 5:00 somewhere!!

Me and Brayden at the bowling alley on my b-day!
Me and Austin.



We are both a little special...

Yes I am very immature and sit on the ground
to have my picture taken by a Birthday sign on
my 22 birthday. Don't judge.


My cheesecake!

Karen, Me, and Ry


OMG!! It says dam! Ha ha!! We are a bit immature
but we are okay with it.


The Mesa Temple

I GAMBLED FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WON
A BIG OLD 17 DOLLARS!!!

And the best for the last. My wonderful sister Amber
made me a cake for when we got home. The kitty thing
is a huge family joke...so here is your MEOW shout out!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. a bannana boat. but not a bannana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie WRONG!!!
    I can take a banana boat but not a sail boat.
    I can take Annie and Jessica but not Shockie or Whitney.
    I can take a dinner but not a diner.
    I could take a ring with WWJD but not DBAS
    ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete