I just want all of you blog stalkers to know that I only have one more semester left of school!!! I am so excited right now I could scream! I am texting Jamie right now trying to decide if I should make corrections on an assignment or not (only worth 5 points)...Part of me says screw it because I just want to be done, the other part say be a good student and fix it. So instead of taking time to fix it I decided to blog about my hard decision. Ha ha!! Go Jess!
Here are my justifications for not fixing it. I probably have an A- or B+ right now in the class so even if I bombed our STUPID (emphasis on stupid) final tonight I would still pass the class. *In dad's words C's get degrees* Also, the test I didn't do so hot on the first time, I re-took it tonight and got all of the multiple choice questions right, and I am pretty sure I did good on the fill inthe blanks. *Thanks Jamie...cough cough*
Oh school decisions! Maybe I will procrastinate until it is due on Friday at midnight to decide. Ha ha!! Anyways thanks so much to Jamie, Danielle and Heather for being my lifesavers this semester. Well...that's all for tonight, I'm going to make some hot cocoa! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow I got my name mentioned three times in one post....i'm in your wedding for sure. I think that just sealed the deal. P.s. after school if over if you don't text or talk to me daily i might have to come find you and kill you because i will be depressed. love you!!
ReplyDelete