Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Classroom Pictures!!




Ok so like I promised before here are some pictures of my classroom. I am super excited/nervous to start teaching. My "kidlets" come tomorrow for Back to School night then on Thursday for the big first day of 5th grade!!! I seriously have the most amazing mom!! She has been so helpful in buying things, helping me clean/organize/put up things in my class, and getting things cut out and laminated for me...Thanks so much mom you ROCK and I love you so much!! Also thanks to all of my siblings, friends, and Bobby for being so patient with me and my stressed out mood and taking the "back burner" for a while as I get ready and into the swing of things! Thanks to Raquel, my 5th grade team, and teachers I have previously worked with! Putting my class together and getting everything ready has been much easier with all of your ideas and input on things. So to EVERYONE (sorry if I missed anyone know you are included in this)
THANK YOU!!!
Enjoy the pictures!!! (Sorry they are kinda blurry...I only had my camera phone)








(Lunch Count/Attendance)








4 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks SUPER cute! Your kido's are so lucky to have you as a teacher. You are going to do a GREAT job Miss Walker! Good job on your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!! Congrats and you will do awesome!!!! I feel bad that i haven't been over to see you but maybe that is best since you are so busy. I love your guts and wish you the best of luck with your "kidlets" (haha that is what i always say). GO MISS WALKER? ps did you hear that jennifer barone got a fourth grade teaching job. haha she has 9 days to get ready. i'm still a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Merfu! This is so insane. I just realized that you're really a teacher now haha. Its so awesome. Good luck and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J your class looks great! I am so proud of you for working so hard and doing such a good job, keep the hard work up!

    ReplyDelete