Happy 23rd birthday to the most amazing man I know....Bobby freakin' Root!! Here are 23 reasons I love Bobby. (Thanks Janice for letting me blog stalk you and steal your idea!)
1. He has respect for ALL women
2. He is always looking for ways to serve others.
3. He moved into the house because I am a chicken :)
4. He truly loves me for who I am.
5. He is my best friend 24-7
6. He is a worthy priesthood holder
7. He loves chick flicks
8. He has a ghetto booty just like me ;)
9. He is the best kisser EVER!
10. He is fantastic with children
11. He supports me in everything I do
12. He puts up with me when I am stressed/moody
13. He listens to me vent/complain
14. He makes me laugh
15. He can cook.....and bake! (Good thing cuz I suck at both!)
16. He isn't afraid to try new things.
17. He thinks I'm beautiful with no make-up on and in sweats
18. He listens to country music with me even though he doesn't particularly care for it.
19. He is a thinker and wants to make sure things are planned out ahead of time.
20. He always wants to do better than his best, especially in school.
21. He is easy to talk to. I know I can tell him anything no matter what it may be.
22. He is always looking for the positive in every situation.
23. He has never been afraid to express how much he loves me in front of people.
AND SO MANY MORE REASONS!!!!!
Thanks so much for all you do for me Bobby!! I love you for more than 23 reasons :) Thanks for being my better half, and making me the person I am today!! MUAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Baby you are so amazing! Thanks for being everything that I love and more! :) I am so excited to marry you in 33 days! By the way....your tracker is still wrong! :)
ReplyDelete