Alright, judge me if you want. I have been going to a Zumba class with Taylor. Last summer I went to a Zumba class with Amber and LOVED it. She totally judged it and didn't want to go again. I knew this other class was being held but I had no one to go with. Then Taylor told me she was going to Zumba so I joined her and I freakin love it!! If you didn't already know I have a ghetto booty so every chance I have to shake it....I do! Half of the fun is the ladies that go there. There are some pretty uncoordinated people in this world which make for a greater workout. Ok enough judging because you are probably going to judge me. I have secretly had 3 goals while going to Zumba. 1. To shake it with the Thursday instructor 2. To wear the belly dancing jingle things and 3. To shake it with the Tues, Wed, Sat. instructor.
Last week I was honored to shake it with the Thursday instructor! Oh man I have never been so excited to shake it in my entire life. I was the only white girl there so I was more comfortable shaking it in front of sexy mexi's instead of other white girls who would think I was a major wanna be. At the end of class she came home and shook her booty with me. I felt so freakin cool!!! Go ahead and judge me :)
Tonight I was honored with the belly shaking jingle things. I was so embarassed when she handed them to me, but secretly I was super excited.
Now I just need her to shake her booty with me......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm judging! You are a Sexy Mexi. Shake what ya mama gave ya! Way to achieve your goal! :o)
ReplyDelete